Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

My Life in Computer

I'm student in Central Luzon State University. my major is Information Technology (IT). So computer is very important. It's same my life. almost time, I'm beside computer, both home and school. To learn, search Information, playing Games and many other thing.

At home, I used computer to do my homework, playing games. Sometimes, I design my pictures which I and my best friend take when we go to parties, Holidays and many more. . . When I have free time (at weekend), I contact everyone, chat with my friends, listen music, play some game which I like (Basketball).

At night, I'm surf web to search information to learn. I think if you know how do you find information then you will have necessary information value to you. Now, I think web page :www.google.com is popular, you use it to find information you need.

 I always read news or watching T.V news everyday to have many knowledge about world, sociality, entertainment and many more.

Finally, when I'm sad, internet is place I find. Because I can do whatever I want in here. Like in facebook, I can post here what I feel.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento